DALLAS SOFA #050
- All frames are constructed with hardwoods in high stress areas, furniture grade plywood or OSB in none stress areas. All parts are cut using CNC technology insuring consistent and precise parts every time. All joints are nailed and corner blocked for strength and durability.
- Seats springs are 8.5 gauge medium loop sinuous wire construction and spaced 4.5 inches apart except at the inside arm ends we add one extra spring.
- All outside arms and outside backs constructed using a durable quilted pad for quality feel and tailoring. Fabrics do not touch wood anywhere on our pieces.
- All back cushions are filled with white conjugated hollow fill polyester fiber, blown into bags with baffles to assure comfort and maintain lasting shape.
- We use woven seat decks with padding between the deck and seat springs.
- All seat cushions feature individually pocketed, heat tempered coils, encased in high density urethane foam and dacron fiber providing great seating comfort, support and durability.
- Some styles are available with an option of down blend feather and fiber book wrapped in feather proof ticking around a soft foam core, providing exceptional seating comfort. The same styles are also available with down blend feather and fiber filled accent and back pillows.
- STK97788 J.FURNITURE DALLAS SOFA